Stuffed burger

PitRow

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Mike
So the kiddo wanted Mac and cheese for lunch, which didn’t particularly appeal to me, but I made up a batch anyway. Cheap blue box stuff. There was a little bit of leftovers, and I remembered I had some ground beef in the fridge that needed to go, so an idea popped into my head.

It’s been a while since I used it, but I dug the stuffz burger press out of the back of the junk drawer and sprayed it down with Pam, and got to forming the patty and stuffed it with some Mac n cheese.
c39b9ff361979c3015fede67f27ae2b9.jpg

After sealing the patty and removing it from the press I sprinkled on some garden island coffee rub.
c5faa28d1c112e63cdafd20729777b62.jpg

Into the pellet grill @ 400 for about 15 minutes, flipping twice.
f0fea4ff087c5dc8d7e885aa7f6bb499.jpg

Served up on a hero bread zero carb bun with Mayo, ketchup, mustard, lettuce and red onion. With some sun chips to go with it.
8305ee2b6246e7bed9a22deeaa5ca5c3.jpg

It tasted good but sure was a pain to eat. The damn pasta kept falling out everywhere when I’d take a bite. I would do it again though. Maybe with some better Mac n cheese.

I have 2 of those same red patty makers.I need to dust them off and stuff some burgers.Funny how we buy those gadgets on a whim and they move to the back of the gadget drawer!

Back