Our First Ever BBQ Brethren "Family Recipes" Throwdown is in Progress! Enter for a Chance to Win Prizes by Big Poppa - Lasts Thru May 2nd!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
***NOTE: This thread is an announcement. Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!***

Our New Throwdown Category is...

"Family Recipes!"

wleb7cC.jpg

As chosen by Texas Hogger for winning the "Ground Meats" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

Texas Hogger said:
The other day while I was kicking back in the Official Throwdown Lounge, CivilTrojan came up with a great idea for a Throwdown. I said I'd swipe it if I ever won another Throwdown.

Chad's idea is for a Throwdown based on family recipes, which could go many different ways. Maybe based on a recipe that’s been handed down for generations, or is a secret, maybe it’s a dish that is unique to your family and maybe it’s your family’s version of a common dish. Or it could be a combination of all of these. It doesn't have to necessarily be a grilled or BBQ dish per se, so baked goods, desserts, roasts, are all options.

Whatever you cook must comply with all the standard Throwdown rules and you must include the recipe, either in the entry or the cook thread.

You may submit entries that are cooked from 4/15 through 5/2.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday, 5/2/22.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Also, if you have not entered a Throwdown before,

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Our official prize sponsor for Q2 is Big Poppa Smokers who is awarding Throwdown winners a $40 Store credit - click here for details!

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
xz3kpMg.png

Best of luck and even better eats to all!
[/FONT][/FONT]

Back