THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shoebe

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Shoebe
Been a member for quite a while. And haven't posted any pictures because. I'm a baby boomer stupid.
Just some past pictures of bbq. Most of what I've learned has come from this site. I think the one true thing about BBQ is do what you want how you want it and flavored how you want it. Can't do that if you're making cakes or bread or whatever. I love cooking to my taste

Attachments

Been a member for quite a while. And haven't posted any pictures because. I'm a baby boomer stupid.
Just some past pictures of bbq. Most of what I've learned has come from this site. I think the one true thing about BBQ is do what you want how you want it and flavored how you want it. Can't do that if you're making cakes or bread or whatever. I love cooking to my taste
Truth ^^^

Back