How to fire WSM/UDS/Drum smoker [PDF]

blockhd

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Rok
Hello,

I have compiled the article from www.virtualweberbullet.com to be available for all eternity in PFD format, also when internet dies... I think this is the Holy grail of starting fire in drum smokers...

I hope i have clarified enough that i am not the author, i have simply compiled information into a neat printable format and slapped on a cover page ( which is nice in my opinion).

Let me know if this is not allowed, i am prepared to remove it immediately.

CLICK ME!

3wOjE1yl.png

Last edited:
You need to ask permission of the web site copyright owners.

© 1997-2023 Chris A. Allingham LLC

Do you really need a 13 page document to light charcoal???

Thanks, but I'll stick with my methods.

In the mother of all UDS threads on this very site, is already a plethora of ways to light off a uds basket. That thread is the real deal... copying from another site is like buying tickets to a tribute band when the original group is still touring.

In the mother of all UDS threads on this very site, is already a plethora of ways to light off a uds basket. That thread is the real deal... copying from another site is like buying tickets to a tribute band when the original group is still touring.

I really am not the guy to argue ( especially online), but your comment came across a bit insulting.

I did read through the mother of all UDS thread and i loved it, that thread gave me inspiration to build an UDS - twice.

But to get some specific information when you need it (quickly), it is not the easiest of tasks...

Back