THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tommykendall

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Off work today - huge lightning storms knocked power all to hell in Montgomery County MD. My office will not have power until at least 4 today. House is fine. Got a local grocers new weekly add yesterday, selling Smithfield spares in the cyrovac (2 racks per pack, breastbone removed) at $1.50 lb. Just bought 2 packs (4 racks) for $20. Yeehaawww. I'll buy more before next weekl.

That really sucks -

I thought you were going to schedule the lightning for Friday so
you could have a 4-day.

Cheers,

PJ

tommykendall said:
Off work today - huge lightning storms knocked power all to hell in Montgomery County MD. My office will not have power until at least 4 today. House is fine. Got a local grocers new weekly add yesterday, selling Smithfield spares in the cyrovac (2 racks per pack, breastbone removed) at $1.50 lb. Just bought 2 packs (4 racks) for $20. Yeehaawww. I'll buy more before next weekl.

I'd stay away from meat that has not been refridgerated for over a week.

You'll get the creepy crawlies.

smithfield spares are some of the better ones that I've been able to get occasionaly around here---when they are available will cook them for contests rather than loinbacks
Buzz

Panama_Jack said:
That really sucks -

you could have a 4-day.

Cheers,

PJ

No sweat - took Friday (tomorrow) off already. So I'm here at the office burning the day away. With the long weekend I now have 4 Friday nights!

tommykendall said:
Panama_Jack said:
That really sucks -

you could have a 4-day.

Cheers,

PJ

No sweat - took Friday (tomorrow) off already. So I'm here at the office burning the day away. With the long weekend I now have 4 Friday nights!

Shouldn't you be doing a drain mod or something ?

Back