Out to patio to smoke a couple Fattys

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Frontier lump (2nd pour). RO Tumbleweed lit with torch.
Primo Oval XL Divider in place. First time using Whataburger Sausage for Fattys. No chips, chunks, splits nor seasoning. Heat & Meat, Rush and Rumours. Probably will watch and listen from the seat of my Air Dyne.

Last edited:
Those Airdynes are great!
I've got an old one I've been riding for decades.
Upper and lower body workout all in one.

Rumors,possibly the BEST album ever recorded.Whataburger sausage? If you say so.Mine would have buttermilk biscuits and sawmill gravy waiting on them.I admire your regimen.

Wife awakened and made Blueberry Scones with a lemon glaze. I try to avoid such things for observational Family DNA reasons, but she doesn’t deprive herself. I had 2 boiled eggs and Two pieces of Whataburger Fatty. Really good. A tad spicier than Brahms, Owens, Jimmy Dean Mild but not spicy enough to be called Hot. More like a Medium Minus. I’ll continue to buy the Mild in Big 3 offerings for her and me, but I’m going to grab one of the Whataburger Sausage chubs anytime I find it available and perusing that part of the grocery store.

Last edited:
Whataburger sausage? I'm heading to United tomorrow. Thanks for the info!
Looks delicious, Adams!

Good idea. I just made 20lbs of smoked sausage but I always keep a couple of pounds out to cook like breakfast sausage. Maybe I'll do this instead.

They look good, but I have no idea what they would taste like

Back