Creekstone Farms

FWIW I ordered 10 racks with the 10% off and just received mine in today. I was a bit concerned after reading some of the comments, but mine were packed well with plenty of ice packs and all were still frozen solid. Can’t wait to try a rack this weekend!

Rearranged the chest freezer yesterday but, didn't realize I already had like 10 racks (not Creekstone) I know terrible problem to have. The Creekstone 10 racks fit just fine, now when to cook them. They were very frozen still

My 10 rack order arrived all frozen except a couple rack had a soft spot where the packaging must have had a slight air gap. Packaged with 4 freezer pouches on top and 5 on the bottom and all frozen solid so hard to figure the soft spots. Ordered the racks for future competition this year, but 4 racks are extremely thin, 3 racks are marginal, and 3 racks look acceptable.

THanks,

Robert

Got my order in today via UPS 2 day air.

10 racks, frozen solid including the ice packs. I guess they did away with the styrofoam cooler and just use a styrofoam shell with a thermal bag. Nice! 33lbs of ribs so my per rack average is 3.3lbs. I'm happy! Like always. :-D

CyJPFNvh.jpg

Received my 5 racks yesterday! 80% frozen and I'm in south Texas so good enough for me. I'm going to cook this weekend. Taking the advice of the Brethren brain to try these ribs. Ready to get my cook on.

I put in another order. They have a special on bone-in chuck short ribs so I decided to give them a try. I ordered 2 and came in $2 under free shipping so I added a $50 gift certificate and that counted for the free shipping! I then added the 10% off code and effectively got my short ribs for $129 and a $50 deposit on the next order.

That’s a score I think.

I put in another order. They have a special on bone-in chuck short ribs so I decided to give them a try. I ordered 2 and came in $2 under free shipping so I added a $50 gift certificate and that counted for the free shipping! I then added the 10% off code and effectively got my short ribs for $129 and a $50 deposit on the next order.

That’s a score I think.

Nice score!

I toss in a hat or an apron or something. Now they actually have rubs that you can toss in.

Back