Pizza Night!

Moose and ssv3 really make me want a pizza oven. I don’t eat pizza that often, although I do like it, but I think I’d geek out with an easy to use pizza oven.

Moose and ssv3 really make me want a pizza oven. I don’t eat pizza that often, although I do like it, but I think I’d geek out with an easy to use pizza oven.

I know you will enjoy it. :nod:

Very nice work. Can you share your dough recipe?

Thanks Bob!

Laura Vitale's pizza dough recipe but I use King Arthur flour though. Either AP or bread. Anything with high protein will yield better results especially when you're new to making your dough.

Oh heck yeah! Fine looking pies there Sako! My wife has been inquiring about a pizza oven lately, but I don't even know where to begin. I like the idea of the insert for my GMG, as it would be an fairly cheap delve into that world. I just know that your pizzas look amazing, and it is inspiring.

Amazing looking pies! Nice job!

BTW: Thanks for the info about the chicken wings. Would never have thought to cook chicken wings in the Blackstone. Excellent!

Bruce

Oh heck yeah! Fine looking pies there Sako! My wife has been inquiring about a pizza oven lately, but I don't even know where to begin. I like the idea of the insert for my GMG, as it would be an fairly cheap delve into that world. I just know that your pizzas look amazing, and it is inspiring.

Thanks Jason!

Start with whatever you have for sure.

Looking for the menu of where to place my order!

Thanks Joedy! Menu in works. :heh:

Amazing looking pies! Nice job!

BTW: Thanks for the info about the chicken wings. Would never have thought to cook chicken wings in the Blackstone. Excellent!

Bruce

Thanks Bruce!

They come out delicious. Sort of like pizzeria order of wings. Just cook them at the lowest heat setting on the BS. Enough heat to cook them through with a crisp skin.

You certainly do pizza night right! If you do another one, leave it whole and try to frisbee it across the country to me:biggrin1:

You certainly do pizza night right! If you do another one, leave it whole and try to frisbee it across the country to me:biggrin1:

:laugh:

Thanks Ron! Wish I told me that earlier because I had one whole pie left over. Made nice lunch next day but wouldn't mind trying that frisbee thing. :becky:

Fantastic work, Sako! :clap2: I just had dinner (leftovers from Versailles :whoo:) & I'm totally craving yer pizzas! :hungry:

Back