Steak-Chicken & Tequila

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Today is National Tequila Day. I never have Tequila in the house so went to M&R. Small amount purchased. The conversation turned to our meal. Bride requested a knockoff version of Alice Springs Chicken, I went with ribeye heavily seasoned with Gunpowder Rub. She was happy with the knockoff Outback creation and I toasted the day. I remember why I don’t have that nasty stuff (Tequila) in my house. I did finish the one shot. The Naturiffic Gourmet Salt was spot on (the rim)

Last edited:
Looks great, I dont think people in Alice Springs have ever eaten that good.

Here’s the Naturiffic Gourmet Salt I used. Excellent on the rim of this freezer and lime Tequila shot. And by the way Naturiffic Hot Salt is very nice on the rim of a Bloody Mary or red beer

Last edited:
Here’s the Naturiffic Gourmet Salt I used. Excellent on the rim of this freezer and lime Tequila shot. And by the way Naturiffic Hot Salt is very nice on the rim of a Bloody Mary or red beer

I thought the Ribeye was the star of the show until i seen this.
attachment.php

BTW, how does this Gunpowder compare to Carne Costa?

I like everything about that ‘cept the tequila. Last I had was May 1986. Guess when the next will be…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blanco is my least favorite tequila. I prefer reposado, then anejo after that. Blanco far behind in 3rd. Don Julio makes a good reposado but it’s pricey. Anything 100% agave should be pretty good though.

Food looks great :thumb:

Back