Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Anything but Charcoal!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
sudsandswine!

Congrats to Neal on a Great Throwdown Win!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Anything but Charcoal!" Throwdown, sudsandswine shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate.

Just send LYU370 a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) the name of your dish and you will receive it within 21 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 7/9! Just send me a PM no later than Wednesday with your proposed new category for review.

3)A $40 store credit from Big Poppa Smokers to spend as you choose! :clap2:

But wait, there's more!

The store credit can also be combined with other offers running on the BPS site, of which there will be many. You can piggyback additional goodies at special discounts on top of your prizes![FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can check out Big Poppa Smokers Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Big Poppa Smokers to explore all the incredible BBQ goodies they have available![FONT=&quot]

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY.

Send a PM to Moose with the following:

1. Your full name
2. Email address

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

sudsandswine

View Voting Thread

Congrats Suds. I sea a nice victory for you and I like the way you musseled your way to the top. Too bad you didn't win a few clams for it, but I would have shelled out a few for a serving of that!
Ok, I'm done.

Thanks everyone, lots of great dishes in a large field of entries :clap2:

Congrats Suds. I sea a nice victory for you and I like the way you musseled your way to the top. Too bad you didn't win a few clams for it, but I would have shelled out a few for a serving of that!
Ok, I'm done.

Please continue...:rolleyes:

In a sea of many fine entries, I think you hooked the voters on the fact that you were not koi at all about throwing out your best net, even if for the halibut!

Congrats!!! When I saw you post, I knew I was toast… lol.

Thanks! I wasn't sure what to think about this pic, kinda looked thrown together from my perspective and didn't expect much to come from it, but there's been other submissions of mine I thought were pretty legit and only got a couple to zero votes so :loco: what do I know?! That's just how the TD cookie crumbles I guess.

Back