***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Skewered" Throwdown - Vote!***

***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Skewered" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren *Special* "Skewered" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, June 7th.

Click HERE to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

thirdeye

SirPorkaLot

LYU370

Last edited by a moderator:
thirdeye's entry was a discouragement to the rest of us...

Wellll!

I didn't make it in time to post before the cutoff. :doh: A couple of pics of Iberico pork chops, Australian lamb chops, beef, pork belly and chicken kabobs.

Qcx4HrJh.jpg

dJlz5b4h.jpg

Guys I've gotten several messages asking the source of the vertical skewers I bought, so I figured I'd post it here.

They are called: Mydracas Vertical Skewer Brazilian Barbecue Skewer Stand Stainless Steel Removable Grilling Meat Spit for Roasting Meat Steak Whole Chicken Sausage

I got mine on Amazon, but several other people sell them too.

What is cool about this outfit is that the threads are interchangeable with the Oklahoma Joe hanging skewers (one is pictured below). Meaning I can use the pan on the hanging skewers when hanging something delicate like a prime rib roast in my drum and it will work as a heat shield. What is not cool (for me) is that the 12" spike is too tall for any of my cookers. So.... I think I'll shorten the 12" spike and put a new point on it.

2IJSHzl.jpg

Back