This weekends setup

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I had a small local fair we vended at on saturday pulled pork sammies,ribs,pulled pork nachos and various drinks were the menue. I like to keep the menue pretty simple less chance of loosing money.We usually do well at these but remnants of Tropical Storm Hanna shut things down 4 hrs early so we alot of vacumepacking to do. Good thing I have alot of friends who will take much of it off my hands so we should make out ok when all said and done.

000_0314.jpg

000_0313.jpg

000_0311.jpg

000_0307.jpg

000_0311.jpg

Looks like you got the set up down. Like the beer tap. Hit her hard the next time.

So you pull the smoker on a trailer behind the mobile kitchen?

So much for the Landscape business .....

Congrats Kevin on the booming catering business !!

Always nice to see a bro reaping the benefits of hard work

So much for the Landscape business .....

Congrats Kevin on the booming catering business !!

Always nice to see a bro reaping the benefits of hard work

Thanks Ron my Roadside vending starts thursday this week I will post some pics of that also. Gotta get that hog cooker quick.

Did you build out the truck yourself or have it built?

What kind of flooring do you have in the truck?
We put vinyl tiles in our bbq trailer and the HD wants us to use a full sheet instead so that 'stuff' doesn't get trapped in the cracks between the tiles.

BTW, I love your set-up too!

Sometimes the HD can be a real pain in the butt.

Ohmigosh, no kidding!
We often have the same inspector who checks us out at vending events in Santa Cruz County. So, she knows us fairly well by now and isn't too much of a hard-ass, thank goodness. We got a perfect inspection this weekend, except had to add another cap full of bleach to the sanitize tub on the dishwashing station. And that was because it was one of the few times I did not set up the dishwashing station myself. Time for more crew training... :rolleyes:

What kind of flooring do you have in the truck?
We put vinyl tiles in our bbq trailer and the HD wants us to use a full sheet instead so that 'stuff' doesn't get trapped in the cracks between the tiles.

BTW, I love your set-up too!

It is just the aluminum floor that is part of the truck .My inspector said they don't worry about the floor to much as long as you keep it relitively clean and give it a good cleaning every few weeks.

Congrats on your business venture. Your truck looks sharp and ready to feed the masses. Best of Luck!

Back