Costillas De Res / Beef Short Ribs

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hello my bbq and grilling friends. Here’s a quick cook that our family really enjoys. Grilled beef short ribs with a side of frijoles charros,rice, chorizo,onions and salsa. All this cooked on the Primo Grill.

Here’s your plate

Thanks for stopping by

Tony and Maribel.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Quick video of the cook from instagram https://instagram.com/p/BdQuAsfB8kg/

Those look great! I have some sliced short rib in the freezer I've been meaning to use.

Dang that looks good, Tony! I make those frijoles charros & the rice pretty often & everybody loves 'em (recipe is on Tony & Maribel's blog.

Good to see you bro, hope you and the fam are good & hopefully we can see y'all in person in 2018!

Dang that looks good, Tony! I make those frijoles charros & the rice pretty often & everybody loves 'em (recipe is on Tony & Maribel's blog.

Good to see you bro, hope you and the fam are good & hopefully we can see y'all in person in 2018!

That’s the plan to set up with you guys. 🙌

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Wow! Tony I really really want that. Looks amazingly delicious.

Killer as always. I see all the goodness on IG. :thumb:

Not sure how I missed this the other day, but glad that Tango Joe brought it back to the front page.

Great to see Tony and Maribel posting again. Not sure where they get those special "monogrammed onions" in the first photo... :shock: :razz:

Grub looks amazing as always, guys.

Back