Roll Call. Inside 30 days. "Smokin' in Seattle" Pacific Northwest Evergreen Eggfest June 5, 2010

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This isn't a competition, but Chris Capell "Nature Boy" and Dizzy Pig BBQ will be the guest at the 4th Annual Evergreen Eggfest!

http://www.pnweggfest.com/

Left Hand Smoke will be here to "break in" some Demo Eggs! JD will be grilling fruits and smoking cheeses and I'm still on the fence as what to cook.

See ya there!

I suggest pulled pork sliders and sausages...:thumb: You need to see Mohamed for the good stuff! :becky:

I'll be smokin' Gouda and Brie cheeses as well as grillin' up some stone fruits and pineapples...:cool:

On the menu from swamprb will be Sausages provided by The Butcher Shop Cafe/Select Gourmet Foods Inc. www.selectgourmetfoods.com

Lamb Merguez
Chicken Curry
Kielbasas
Elk Sausage
Romanian Beef

Thanks Mohamed and Bill for your support!

looks like it's just me and you ol' dude...:becky: I'll be smokin' some Gouda and grillin' pineapples...should go good with your sausages...:thumb:

Happy smokin boys! We were only .57 points away from Katie joining you with a "mini"

Enjoy the fest!

Happy smokin boys! We were only .57 points away from Katie joining you with a "mini"

Enjoy the fest!

Thanks Chris...why don't you bring the family...plenty to eat! Katie can help me grill up some pineapples...:becky: Plus...a BGE just might follow you home...:twisted:

Hey Bob...is there a rib-o-lator in the works for a Big Green Egg? :becky:

Hey Bob...is there a rib-o-lator in the works for a Big Green Egg? :becky:

you could make an extension ring, but since the lid is hinged it wouldn't work. if you have any ideas let me know, allot of egg-heads ask me the same thing.

you could make an extension ring, but since the lid is hinged it wouldn't work. if you have any ideas let me know, allot of egg-heads ask me the same thing.

Hmmm...I'm thinking a 2" ceramic extension with an extension kit for the hinges as well...know any good potters? :becky:

Back