• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** 2020 BBQ Brethren Chicago-area Mid Winter Lunch! Jan 25, 2020***

Hey Ron_L, I have a question. Kind of a moderator question.

However I have no real standing. I’d love to come up and meet everyone (except Andy) (well, because I’ve met him...and because of the Malort) but unfortunately I already have a prior commitment that day.

Anywho...so I heard some laws are changing in Illinois on January 1. So the question is, is this get together friendly to people who smoke?

View attachment 176963

Last edited:
Aww why's it got to be on a Saturday :mmph:

Maybe I can pull a few strings and get that day covered at the restaurant so I can swing by, it's not all that far away really.

However I have no real standing. I’d love to come up and meet everyone (except Andy) (well, because I’ve met him...and because of the Malort) but unfortunately I already have a prior commitment that day.

Anywho...so I heard some laws are changing in Illinois on January 1. So the question is, is this get together friendly to people who smoke?

View attachment 176963

:becky:

That's not up to me :-D I haven't even looked at the new law to know if it is OK in public places, but I think it wouldn't be because there are no smoking laws in place for public places today.

But what do I know :bolt:

Aww why's it got to be on a Saturday :mmph:

Maybe I can pull a few strings and get that day covered at the restaurant so I can swing by, it's not all that far away really.

I understand. Years ago we debated about a Saturday vs. Sunday and Saturday won, so I have always kept it in a Saturday.

I hope that it works out!

I understand. Years ago we debated about a Saturday vs. Sunday and Saturday won, so I have always kept it in a Saturday.

I hope that it works out!

No worries, you have to do what's best for overall attendance. It's far enough out I don't think it will be a problem to staff it. Hell, it would be my first saturday off since September.

No worries, you have to do what's best for overall attendance. It's far enough out I don't think it will be a problem to staff it. Hell, it would be my first saturday off since September.

Ya might be due one by then. :razz:

Fluff!

:becky:

I added the menu to the thread in the Brethren Bashes section. Take a look and join us!

Please add yourself to the sign up sheet! That makes it easier for me, and, it is all about me, after all :-D

Link to the Bash forum thread in my signature!

View attachment 176963

I smoke like a chimney, glad to know Ill is good to go, still gotta run the gauntlet through Indiana from Michigan.

Hey, hey, hey... Just for that, I'll need to come down for your winter lunch in STL and bring another bottle of Malort! :biggrin1: :twitch: :loco: :crazy:

Thanks to everyone who made it out to Garage Band! Here are a few pictures that I took...

04-A6-F4-C0-09-A7-4-C82-B554-9-EBBD55051-F4.jpg

1-FB65905-B5-DF-40-DD-A03-B-EF5291-CCB5-BA.jpg

4481777-E-A2-FD-43-E7-8849-7-CBE3-EFD21-D9.jpg

7258231-B-C897-4382-A80-A-374028472-E8-E.jpg

7-E29-F631-4-C51-4875-ADBA-42679-ED6-E905.jpg

B6-D7-E587-8-ACE-4325-9-AF8-7-BD06831-BA8-A.jpg

CB4-AA859-46-BC-4349-B3-C3-E9-D4-B9-ACE90-A.jpg

E8-B4-EBFD-4-C7-B-4-F01-8-D44-341-DB6830639.jpg

Back