Priceing sides????

Grumpy's Q

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So how do you go about priceing sides and figuring portion size for sides? Got an offer to do a wedding for around 120. They want pulled pork, brisket and sausage. The sides are my big problem they want baked beans, slaw and tator salad. I can handle making that its just how do you figure amount and price. It is going to be a buffet set up with folks serving them selves. She doesn't want serving help. :confused:

I would buy the sides and do my own doctoring.
I would figure sides, cost of doctoring and multiple X 3, the same way I figure the cost of the meat.
I hope im not out of line here but you must cover your expenses and make some kind of profit.

Not trying to be a smart arse, but if you are buying the baked beans in the can or the slaw already shredded in the bag, the serving sides are on the back.:lol:

You can X 3 your cost as Bull suggested or feel free and steal pricing from my or someone elses website.

Not trying to be a smart arse, but if you are buying the baked beans in the can or the slaw already shredded in the bag, the serving sides are on the back.:lol:

You can X 3 your cost as Bull suggested or feel free and steal pricing from my or someone elses website.

Smoke, no biggie, I think I'm trying to make harder that it needs to be. I'll look at the package's for guidance. Thanks!

Back