• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

JUNE ***SPECIAL*** "Noob Showcase" Throwdown - Not Open to Regulars (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS All Month!!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New June SPECIAL Throwdown Category is...

"Noob Showcase!"

This was LYU370's entry in the 2016 Noob Showcase Throwdown

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. Noobs Only! Only people with 5 Throwdown entries or less may enter

This is an OPEN CATEGORY meaning you can cook whatever you like as long as it reflects the above theme and conforms to standard Throwdown rules.

3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED but limited to 2 for this Throwdown!

:boxing:Bring it on and show us what you've got!:boxing:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/4 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/28.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 6/28.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
AATXAJznudna-wD2SiF-PsZ_VU3pzi3dBX09Q7BdGA=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Okay, noobs, this is your time to shine. I would love to see a lot of entries, and I promise you that there is no one here that wouldn't like to see a lot of first-timers names on the vote poll. Give us your best shot, and good luck!!

I'm sure it's the honor system, but I think I'm under the 5

In my head:
Jamaican Ribs
Korean Kettle Fried chicken
Lemon Garlic Wings
Italian Beef
Juicy Lucy

Puts me right at 5, it's possible I'm missing 1 or 2, my memory isn't so hot. It's also been spread over two years, so. I don't want to run against the intent

I'm sure it's the honor system, but I think I'm under the 5

In my head:
Jamaican Ribs
Korean Kettle Fried chicken
Lemon Garlic Wings
Italian Beef
Juicy Lucy

Puts me right at 5, it's possible I'm missing 1 or 2, my memory isn't so hot. It's also been spread over two years, so. I don't want to run against the intent
Im out, did at least six. Asian Sticky ribs

Hey Moose, been about 5 years since I last participated in a throwdown. Can I qualify for re-entry?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

What’s the best way to determine how many we’ve entered?

You mean you don't remember? :drama: :becky:

The easiest way to do this is use the advanced search function to see your activity in this subforum.

Last edited:
You mean you don't remember? :drama: :becky:

The easiest way to do this is use the advanced search function to see your activity in this subforum.

Advanced Search function is a good excuse to buy a subscription:-o

I guess I’m out, entered more than 5 over the years.

Hey Moose, been about 5 years since I last participated in a throwdown. Can I qualify for re-entry?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Looks like you used up a lot of your quota in the 2014 Noobs Throwdown, among others! You are officially an old timer! :sad:

Please proceed immediately to the "Bacon Makes Everything Better" Throwdown for further instructions:

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292196

Back