Cast Your Vote to Choose the Category for the August All Month SPECIAL Throwdown!

What Will Be the Category for the August All Month SPECIAL Throwdown?

• On a Budget

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • Four Ingredient MSU Challenge

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Pellet Cooker Showdown

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Brethren Inspired

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Here’s the four potential choices to consider for the upcoming August Special Throwdown:

1. On a Budget ($15 or less total for entire entry)

2. Four Ingredient MSU (Make something up using 4 ingredients)Challenge - details TBD

3. Pellet Cooker Showdown

4. Brethren Inspired [FONT=&quot](Recreate a recipe or dish from either a past TD winner from Hall of Flame or Qtalk.)[/FONT]

The finalist will be announced Monday, July 26th and the Throwdown begins on Friday, July 30th!!

Last edited:
I won a On A Budget TD once. It was fun. I think there was a a max $$ amount involved.

Vqm7UXI.jpg

That's odd. I remember neither the "Perfect Bark" Throwdown or making the certificate for you. Thanks for "reminding" me, Bob!

:mrgreen:

That's odd. I don't remember it either. Especially till you did not join this site until 2014.

I know it was a joke but a BBQ Brethren TD Certificate is not to be taken lightly. Have you every been to the WP Penalty Box?

This is an insult to me and everyone that has ever participated in a Brethren Throwdown. :doh:

Have you?

Back