"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?"

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
About to break out the Cajun Bandit for my 22in kettle to spin a chicken Brathendl-style. - Link to Recipe

No clue what else is on the books for this weekend, so it might be a freezer dive with unexpected results.

Kind regards to Brother Phubar across The Pond!

Y'all enjoy the weekend and keep the thin blue rolling as best you can.

Have a great weekend, Marc!

I smoked ribs today.

tIikkeqh.jpg

I'm putting the wok on the BGE tomorrow after we get our garden planted. :-D

Crock Pot chili tonight. I put it on before I went to work this morning. Tomorrow or Sunday I'm going to break out my aunt's old recipe for squash casserole. I might try it indirect on the grill for the first time. Maybe add a few chicken legs to go with it. Have a great weekend everyone.

Apparently there seem to be an issue with the BBQ Brethren site....I could be wrong but yesterday it seemed to be offline.

I thought my Girl's Pops would make dinner yesterday and I was supposed to smoke some Phresh rainbow trout today.....instead of that Pops wanted me to make the rainbow trout on a griddle yesterday,which happend.

I'm back home,did my chores and I'm about to Phry some drummettes for dinner with small sides for myselPhs.

Have Phun all y'alls!:cool:

^^^Yeah the site was down for a bit.

Did a couple racks of spares last night - one slathered in Zankou chicken garlic aioli & rubbed with Q-salt plus a little coarse black pepper, the other with Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy & Cherry & glazed with Blues Hog. Looking like salmon tonight.

Happy weekend to ShadowDriver, Phu & crew, and all y'all Pharkers!

Happy Saturday Pholks!
Last night was smashburgers on the BS, tonight will be Nashville hot chicken using Hattie B's recipe.
Tomorrow, the bride requested a repeat of the Mother's Day menu, prime grade ribeyes, tempura and panko shrimp.

Have a great, saphe weekend all and keep OferL in your thoughts and prayers!
Please check the woodpile if you haven't already.

Back