Should I get a blackstone

boomers bbq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Question for everyone here, my kitchen is getting remodeled, no oven no sink no nothing to cook on in the house. My wife gave me the go ahead to get a blackstone.. what is your opinions on it.
Yay or nay

raw

My in-laws bought me one for Christmas one year. I did NOT open it for one year. I don't know why. I just figured that I didn't need it... Then one day I put it together and have never looked back. The only "secret" to it is that you have a LARGE zone to cook in, AND you control many zones. It's just fun. I love it, and on first try my cook was great.

I am going to go look at the 36” tomorrow
Thank you

It’s worth it solely to not have to cook bacon inside.

I have the 36”. Ended up getting a new hose and hooking up a 100lb propane tank to it. I do wish I went with the 28” one, though.

NO. Go get the camp chef 6 burner. :p

On a serious note, Grilla Grills has a very interesting new grill griddle combo out called the Primate. Now I really like my 4 burner Camp Chef, but if I was buying again, I would strongly take a look at the Grilla. Looks really nice to me.

Question for everyone here, my kitchen is getting remodeled, no oven no sink no nothing to cook on in the house. My wife gave me the go ahead to get a blackstone.. what is your opinions on it.
Yay or nay

We were without our kitchen for 2-1/2 months. I was able to cook everthing on a small Blackstone, 2 burner camp stove, pellet grill and Weber Kettle. I even cooked Thanksgiving dinner on these. Blackstone was especially handy for breakfast and quesedias. Also, never pass up an opportunity for a new toy.

It’s worth it solely to not have to cook bacon inside.

I have the 36”. Ended up getting a new hose and hooking up a 100lb propane tank to it. I do wish I went with the 28” one, though.

Why would you prefer 28" over 36"?

My sil gave me one for Christmas, love it.
Get one with the air fryer built in.

Why would you prefer 28" over 36"?

I personally wouldn't. Heres why...
Having the 36" I regularly use only 3 of the 4 burners. The 4th burner area gets used as a warming plate. When things get done before something else they get pushed off to the side where it stays warm. It's very handy.

I'm also of the belief its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Back