Turkey breast sandwich.

WilliamKY

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Butterball 3lb boneless breast. I love these things. They are already seasoned but I still rinse them and spray with duck fat and season with S&P. I forgot to get a grill pick until after it was wrapped but it was excellent. 2hrs on the Weber 26 around 250F and wrapped with butter for another hour until 165 IT. Post oak. Served on a brioche bun with bacon, lettuce, and mayo. The bacon could have fried a few more minutes but I was starving. A nice ripe tomato would have been good too but my plants aren't quite ready. Nothing is left so I guess I did it right. Good eats.

Last edited:
Good looking turkey. Thanks for reminding me that I haven’t done turkey breast in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That looks great. If you told me that 3rd pic was a small brisket flat, i would believe you. That's some nice browning/bark.

That looks great and the bacon is just to my liking. I might have to run out and see if I can find a thawed breast.

That looks great and the bacon is just to my liking. I might have to run out and see if I can find a thawed breast.
If you get down this way check out Peacocks Poultry. Couple miles south of M-59 west side of Rochester road. Specialize in Amish poultry and supply restaurants around here. Give them a call and you can order fresh, undinked with, chicken and turkey with a couple days notice. Great little store I've been going to about 30 years.

Place is a zoo the days leading up to Thanksgiving with people picking up pre-ordered turkeys/breasts. They don't have much parking and sometimes the Troy police are there helping to direct traffic.

Be careful driving to the place. Tucked back off the road in an area that doesn't look like there'd be a store there and doesn't have great signage. Might have to drive past it a couple times to find lol

Back