Hot Stuff Shops

S

shock

A post in the sauce thread made me think about posting a hot sauce shop thread. I have a favorite store here in St. Charles, MO called Figuero's. I'll post some pics....

HOT MAMA!!

This rack (with my wife Jackie in the pic) is the BBQ sauce rack. They had some pretty good stuff...

I went for the Blues Hog...

parrothead said:
I don't see their designer toilet paper selection.

Don't need it. This stuff is SO hot it'll burn your sphincter clean out... If you get yer hand to close to yer butt it'll probably spontaneously combust :D

Re: HOT MAMA!!

shock said:
This rack (with my wife Jackie in the pic) is the BBQ sauce rack. They had some pretty good stuff...

I went for the Blues Hog...

Nice rack.

:wink:

brdbbq said:
Anyone know of a sauce shop in DFW ?

Central Market is the best I've seen, besides the place in Grapevine Mills that has all of the Texas stuff.

Jorge said:
brdbbq said:

Central Market is the best I've seen, besides the place in Grapevine Mills that has all of the Texas stuff.

After all the grief you gave me about Central Market ? Guess I will wait till First Monday. Always find unique $hit out there.

willkat98 said:
That place looks pretty cool Shock

I could spend a good couple days milling around that place.

I need to ask. What are the tables for? Taste testing?

You know he just remodeled the place. He basically doubled the size of of spice shop. The front is gourmet coffee...

My guess is that he puts sample out on the weekends. There is another cool shop in Alton, IL called Chili Heads. Everytime you go in there, they have a bunch of samples on a table right in the front door...

The Chili Heads guy has a smoker and likes to fire it up on the weekends on the sidewalk in front of his shop. He'll sit out there smoking or BBQ'ing drinking beer! He cooks just to give it away!!

brdbbq said:

Supposedly a guy has a booth with a lot of em at Dallas Farmer's market. also find some new ones at World Market.

frognot said:
brdbbq said:

Supposedly a guy has a booth with a lot of em at Dallas Farmer's market. also find some new ones at World Market.

Have not been to Farmers in awhile. Bout time for a trip.

Second Hottest sauce in the world...

7.1 million scoville units.... The hottest is 16 million but I didn't see it out. A habenaro pepper is only around 300,000 scoville.

That's probably because its a controlled susbtance. I figure if you eat any of it, you'd be able to touch your brain any time you pick you nose.

LOL cue'lio... that is awesome... I have some "pure cap" at home... comes in a eyedropper... put a drop of that in your eyes to wake you up in the morning... my wife put 2 drops in some country style pork ribs she made a few years back... a big pot of them... WOW added lots of ZIP...

josh

I should post a pic of my hot sauce collection... hmmmm

Back