THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At least you got some votes Richard. 0 votes with by first throwdown with wagyu brisket smash burgers in 2014. Looks farkin' terrible :laugh:

P3169031.jpg

This was one of my first Throwdown entries, back in 2009:

I didn't get many votes!

:laugh:

Last edited:
Tomahawk Entry

Please use this as my entry. Two tomahawks 4 pounds each. Getting a quick sear on the gasser after a stop in the wsm for a bit of smoke.

Hit one with Q-Salt, one with Oakridge Carne Crosta. Both came out excellent!

Thanks!! Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• 20210529_194737.jpg
    20210529_194737.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 228
Is a cook thread required?

Technically, no, as long as you cooked your entry during the duration of the Throwdown:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/4 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/28.

Please accept this as my throwdown entry. We cooked this a couple of weeks ago (within the throwdown rules) the first time we used our new wood burning pizza oven. This is a pepperoni, jalapeño and tomato pizza; the dough and sauce were homemade and the tomatoes were home grown. It was delicious!!

Good luck to all and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 8E583693-A0EE-4E24-8F3B-AEEB3A4DDA80.jpg
    8E583693-A0EE-4E24-8F3B-AEEB3A4DDA80.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 215
First entry for a throwdown!!

Please accept this photo as my official "NOOB" throwdown entry. I grilled this ribeye on my Trager Pro 575. Cranked the temp to 500 and seared it off. I seasoned the ribeye with MeatChurch Holy Cow. The shrimp was marinated in a soy glaze, cooked hot and fast and dressed on top of a kale salad along side with a twice baked potato.

Attachments

• NOOB THROWDOWN.jpg
    NOOB THROWDOWN.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 206
Back