View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:39 AM   #4
is one Smokin' Farker
Join Date: 08-27-10
Location: Independence, MO
Name/Nickname : Joel

Not just a commercial kitchen. You will also need insurance, a business license, a way to track and pay sales taxes, and probably an LLC or Corp....Unless you want to go at it illegally and potentially lose everything over a few hundred bucks a month.
Meat Rushmore BBQ Team
midwest_kc is offline   Reply With Quote