V-day Dinner for the Wife

ZBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I thought I would suprise the wife with a really nice dinner for Valentines Day.
Here's the menu:

Mescelun Salad with Feta Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes and a Honey Shallot Vinegarette

Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Smoked with Pecan and Cherry (Jim Minion recipe that ROCKS!:-D)
with a Sweet and Sour Reduction for glazing

SBT's (Sweet Buffalo Turds:-D) Mini red and yellow bell peppers instead of japs

Roasted Garlic and Chive Mashers

Pinot Grigio

Attachments

• Close up Plate.jpg
    Close up Plate.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Plated up 2.jpg
    Plated up 2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 80
What is it with you Ohio guys and the great pron?
For my wife on Valentines day I cleared 8 more inches of snow off of everything. Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic.
Very nice presentation and delicious looking food Z!
Did she love the surprise?

What is it with you Ohio guys and the great pron?
For my wife on Valentines day I cleared 8 more inches of snow off of everything. Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic.
Very nice presentation and delicious looking food Z!
Did she love the surprise?

Yeah, she liked it.:biggrin:

Earlier in the day she asked what I wanted to do about supper and I told her it was a suprise. Then, as always, she started asking all kinds of questions to find out what it was. I just feed her a line of B.S. that makes no sense till she gives up!:lol: I enjoy it though.

Yeah, she liked it.:biggrin:

Earlier in the day she asked what I wanted to do about supper and I told her it was a suprise. Then, as always, she started asking all kinds of questions to find out what it was. I just feed her a line of B.S. that makes no sense till she gives up!:lol: I enjoy it though.
A good man always keeps them guessing!:mrgreen::lol::mrgreen::lol:

Makes the leftovers Tom heated up for dinner last night look pretty lame-o!!!

Ouch! LOL!

Nice spread!

ZBQ, I did those "costco" peppers a while back, and they taste great...one batch I added chopped jalapenos to them...Back_ _ _ wards ABT's

Back