Disposable Cutting Boards

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

I was going to ask what your favorite disposable cutting board was and then realized that I didn't even know if there was more than one manufacturer.

Where do you get yours? Are you happy with them? Are there any that you would avoid?

Thanks!

Eric

On the competition forum, a lot of ppl talk about Smokey Mountain Smokers disposable cutting boards.

dmp

Cut N Toss. I think most others are just private labeled.

On the competition forum, a lot of ppl talk about Smokey Mountain Smokers disposable cutting boards.

dmp

That is what I use, cost you around a buck a piece once you figure in shipping. Priceless when at a comp or even when away from a good sink.

Love them Do not remember the name. Got them through a google search- I think smokey mtn

Nothing like going to a church pot luck and slicing a brisket right there
These boards make that posible
I shop at Pops

I use the smokey mountain brand myself, even at home now,,,huge boards, and when done, just toss away. usually a buck when buying alot of them at a time.

TIP! I used to be a butcher, I do know you can use the same cutting board after beef. then cut up pork or chicken. totally fine. (well 20 years ago it was, I still use the same rule). I read somewhere you can flip them to use the other side too,,,, I rather just grab another board myself,,

Back