THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dadsr4

somebody shut me the fark up.
hack_smoker_article.jpg

How to do it: Cover a cast-iron skillet or baking pan with tinfoil and fill it halfway with wood chips. Light the wood chips and let the flames die down slightly until the pan is safe enough to handle. Carefully place the vessel into the oven on the lowest rack. Place whatever you want to infuse with a smoky flavor on the top rack and let it hang out for about 10 minutes.
http://www.tastingtable.com/cook/na...g_Me_2015_05_11&utm_content=Cooking_editorial

Once, while my wife was baking pies, some juice boiled over and the detectors went off. Now, every time the oven is turned on, our saluki mix comes and bugs me to disable the smoke detectors. If I ignore her, she puts her forepaws on my shoulders and screams in my face. Scolding is no match for the potential of the ceiling screaming at her.

Back