Whiskey and Lottery Tickets

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Got The Bride to the airport at 0515. Gone for 120 hours. Thought about eating out, decided that money would be better spent on whiskey and lottery tickets. Fired up the Blackstone. Two pieces of bacon surrounded by left over smoked meats: venison sausage-chicken-brisket. After the mess started getting nice crispy edges I layered it with Swiss Cheese and a drizzle of Q Sauce. Chopped some red cabbage earlier and dressed with Evoo-fresh lime-cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt. Had a tablespoon of yellow potato salad that I added two purple potatoes.

I’m stuffed.
Cheers

Last edited:
Some of the best stuff comes when we visit MSU...

Have a great time, Mr. Geo-batch. :grin:

Nice little meal! The only thing that would make it better is to win back the whiskey money with the lottery tickets and have more for tomorrow. :lol:

Nice little meal! The only thing that would make it better is to win back the whiskey money with the lottery tickets and have more for tomorrow. :lol:

My neighbors growing up (sisters best friend family) won the lottery. $180 million. Her friends parents got divorced within the 1st year. Their family life got flipped upside down with money. It's not all negative but it changes people. I'd love to win something to live comfortably but nothing life changing. Free whiskey for a few days would be great!

16Adams The grub looks great!

Biggest I’ve won is 2000 on a 5$ scratcher. They handed me the check and W2-G in same perforated piece of paper. So there goes 30%. Kid was in grad school at time so gave him 500$ lunch money. I bought a 1911 pistol gave remainder to wife for shoes.
Gone in a flash.

Lottery Totals
2@$5 scratchers so I’m $10 in
Net minus $5

Made a United Supermarket run. They had the Kingsford Hickory-Mesquite-Apple wood briquettes half off. Picked up couple bags hickory-40# bag El Diablo Lump and 4# 85/15 Burger they were placing in 40% off bin.

Total Alcohol Consumption
2 Black Pug Rahr- no spirits

Last edited:
No whiskey, yet. Had 4 Shiner from the Family Reunion collection yesterday. Bounce the grapefruit need additional Kosmo(sp). Up 40# Lump and several half price bags of wood infused Kingsford. Thinking elk chili for my big meal today.

The road does not go on forever.

Lottery total: net minus $15

Last edited:
Back