THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’ve looked at similiar setups in a couple big box outdoor shops. They were thin, doors had gaps. Nothing that I would want even with the low price.

A little more and you can buy a Weber 26.5" kettle, which will last. Or hit Craigslist and get something better.

those have been renamed 3-4 times. Was a Charbroil version. A cpl Guys on here had them a cpl years ago and did OK but ended up upgrading to something better within a short time. a cheap thin vertical does better than a cheap thin horizontal - and the round vs square cook chamber Helps.
One fellar ened up building a charcoal basket for the bottom of the cook chamber ran ran it UDS style.....

Last edited:
heres the dude in vegas.......

I can get consistent temps well above 300 by moving my fire box closer to the smoker chamber and building the small hot fire on the right side of the box instead of the left side. I did some butts last week between 275 and 350 for hours. It's a stick burner, so you will always be in a "range" but I can control a low range or a h&f range.

qfVQPj9l.jpg

tASyaiKl.jpg

Back