The Ultimate Hangover Cure Sammich Throwdown is Now Open! Enter to Win Prizes From Oakridge BBQ! Lasts Through Sept. 10th!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
***NOTE: This thread is an announcement. Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!***

[FONT=&quot]Our New Throwdown Category is...

[FONT=&quot]"Ultimate Hangover Cure Sandwich!"[/FONT]

[/FONT]

This was Smoke Dawg's amazing entry in the 2014 "Make Dagwood Drool" TD [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As chosen by razorbrewer for winning the "Ribs" Throwdown.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

razorbrewer said:
Ultimate Hangover Cure Sandwich!

Create a sandwich that you crave after your favorite team won in triple overtime the night before, perhaps with the help of a Bloody Mary or two. Don't know about you but I'm thinking greasy! I'd encourage all cooking methods and think a plated picture of the completed sandwich with accompaniments would be great. Hot dogs, BLTs, burgers, open faced sandwiches, etc are all fine. Sandwich must meet the traditional definition of a sandwich where bread is the delivery vehicle of the sandwich contents, and all standard Throwdown rules apply.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 8/17 through Monday 9/10.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday 9/10

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!

Also, if you have not entered a Throwdown before,

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Our official prize sponsor for Q3 is Oakridge BBQ who is awarding all Throwdown winners with a choice of 4 1lb bags of their fabulous rubs![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Screen%20Shot%202015-09-29%20at%203.38.10%20PM_zpsh4qj1d3l.png

Best of luck and even better eats to all!
[/FONT][/FONT]

Back