Stuffed Chicken

That looks damn good! I think I will have to try this.

What temp did you cook at and how long?

Any trick to cooking the baked potatoes?

Thank you! It was quite delicious. I cooked them at 250 for about 2.5 hours. Sautee the mushrooms, garlic and spinach first, then stuff that into the chicken. Mozzarella works great because it won't melt and ooze all over the place.

No trick to the potatoes really. Put a lot of holes in them with a fork, rub with olive oil then season. I used a flavored olive oil and used a beef rub on them. Depending on the size they will take a little while to cook as well so don't be afraid to put them on early!

Looks great! I probably should try potatoes again. They were one of the few things that I thought were better in the oven than my grill.

I tried this yesterday. Turned out very well! The chicken was a little dry, I pulled it at 165F internal, should have pulled it earlier and let it rest.

I used Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning on the chicken and let it fester in ziplock bag in fridge for 4 hours before stuffing.

Will definitely try it again.

Thanks Bury Me in Smoke!

Attachments

• 123_1 (6).jpg
    123_1 (6).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 110
I tried this yesterday. Turned out very well! The chicken was a little dry, I pulled it at 165F internal, should have pulled it earlier and let it rest.

I used Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning on the chicken and let it fester in ziplock bag in fridge for 4 hours before stuffing.

Will definitely try it again.

Thanks Bury Me in Smoke!

That looks very familiar! Looks awesome, glad you tried it and enjoyed it! That Greek seasoning sounds good, I'll have to try that on my next batch.

Back