THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jzadski

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Joe
So I wrote Royal Oak about Chef's Select and this was their statement. I can do GFS easy enough. They did not make any reference to Members Mark but, I did not ask either.

Dear Joe:

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we still manufacture the Chef's Select. It's generally not for resell, and can be found at the following distributors:

US Foodservice
Sysco Foodservice
Gordon Foodservice
PFG Foodservice
Reinhart Foodservice

I believe RO Chef Select is just the commercial version of RO All Natural. Are you trying to find out if the Member's Mark is just re-branded RO?

I bought two bags of ROCS from Target last fall, it was a sale price, but I can't recall how much, I think $20 per bag. I've yet to use any.

It also appears that Chef's select is no longer available for free ship to store at Ace Hardware. That's how I used to get it around 10 years ago. I think it was a bit under $20 for 40lbs.

I have loved the RO Natural for years but the last three or four bags I've bought have sucked. At least as bad as RO Premium. Makes me want to buy KBB again............

No Chef select here. But...I still have a couple bags of RO Ridge in my basement. I hear it's the same...

I believe RO Chef Select is just the commercial version of RO All Natural. Are you trying to find out if the Member's Mark is just re-branded RO?

Yes checking on the Members Mark was part of it. Wrote back and she wouldn't say. Just said to check the bag to see if it says royal oak anywhere. She said the natural was similar. Maybe the natural is a little smaller brick? I did see bags of it at GFS today and the lump.

Back