THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J&B'sBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
There are still a few seats left in next weekend's QSB class in Atlanta! February 9th and 10th.

Go to SouthernQSmokers.com to register.

Scott runs a great class, and you get both hot & fast and low & slow timelines as well as meat selection, prep, full recipes, and general bbq knowledge.

Guest teachers include: Mark Rasmussen from The BBQ Superstore, Jeff Campbell with Wicked Q, Tina Cannon with The Pit Crew Georgia, Barry Johnson with Swiggin Pig, and myself with J&B's BBQ.

The facilities are the best you'll see in a competition class with catered lunch and breakfast. There is also time Friday evening for socializing with your fellow classmates and the teachers.

Sent me a PM or call Scott if you have further questions. You can also email me at Jandbsbbq@gmail.com.

Hopefully to see you there!

Back