PSA - Picanha in Lewisville Texas

Bacchus2b

is Blowin Smoke!
For those of you in the DFW area, the New Restaurant Depot off of FM 3040 in Lewisville Texas had whole Sirloin Cap (AKA Picanha, AKA Coulotte Steak) on sale today for $3.85 per pound.

They were packed in cryovac, two whole caps per package, and they had about twenty packs sitting on a table in their walk in. These are fresh so probably getting close to their sell by date.

That's the lowest price I've ever seen for Choice Picanha so stop by if you are in that part of town.

That is a fantastic price. I think I paid almost $10.00 at my butcher...

Thanks
Greg

Can I get in without a membership?

Check the KCBS website, they have some deal to get members a day pass into Restaurant Depot. Otherwise find a friend that has a copy of a business license that you can use to get a membership, or a restaurant owner if you know one. They don't charge sales tax because their goods are supposed to be for resale, that's why they sell to businesses rather than the general public. My company sells products to RD and that's how I got a membership.

Dayum. If that was at my local RD, ya'll would be out of luck cause it all would have gone home with me :p I'm lucky to even find it around here, and when I do, it's $6+/lb

Back