Popdaddy does Gaulden/Black fusion brisket

New video from POPDADDY

Full length fusion Danny Gaulden/Terry Black brisket with 30 years of Pitmaster Ts secrets.

Features the Grace Jones Rubber Grabber. It’s not mustard!!!!

https://youtu.be/Z80ghiPNIBw?si=NbhcZARpyMmfFVxW

I’d attach pictures but since I’ve been a member here since 2007 I am apparently maxed out

I hope you will treat us to a shoulder clod video - enjoyed your posts re clod from many years ago

Not being a subscription member made it challenging to find some of your post and videos but it sure helped my briskets.
Thanks

I’d attach pictures but since I’ve been a member here since 2007 I am apparently maxed out

It looks like your subscription has expired, so your photo quota was reduced. You can use an external hosting site like postimages.org to post pics withour a subscription.

It looks like your subscription has expired, so your photo quota was reduced. You can use an external hosting site like postimages.org to post pics withour a subscription.

Expired?
The way I had it explained to me before by Phil was I was grandfathered and he would bump my pic storage up a bit. Are you saying all my pictures over the years have been dumped?

Is there a sticky on outside photo storage. Didn’t we try that and that was a disaster?

Nice. I have not used aluminum foil since your aluminum foil video.

I am not sure/cannot remember if aluminim foil is OK for cooking. I am also not sure if I can remember tje important thangs a thfngkig. kjtyjtidi.!!!

Bro,bvkru5u Nice!!!

:mrgreen:

That's a Brisket lesson there Donnie.

You're looking bloody good too, hanging in there with the weight loss. Well done!

PS... I'm always fat side up.

Expired?
The way I had it explained to me before by Phil was I was grandfathered and he would bump my pic storage up a bit. Are you saying all my pictures over the years have been dumped?

Is there a sticky on outside photo storage. Didn’t we try that and that was a disaster?

You'll have to talk to Phil on that. I am just going on that you have no beers, etc. under your user name, which indicates that you don't have a subscription.

As far as a sticky, yes, I created one and it is in the Techie section. I'm not sure what you mean about a disaster? Many folks use off site photo hosting every day with no issues.

Back