Please Welocme Our 2016 Q1 Throwdown Prize Sponsor!

Thank you Steph!

I usually finish a line of rubs (DizzyPig, Oakridge, Plowboys etc.) before I start trying another one. I hadn't started on the Simply Marvelous line yet and I rec'd Genie's Hooch for my TD win and maaaaaaaan!! This stuff is ridiculously good. I'm going to be real frank and say that I've been disappointed in some rubs I've tried but after I got a taste of just one of the SM rubs I'm very impressed. I honestly put that on everything.

6ZyXrWuh.png

How's the participation rate for non America residing members in these things now? Just curious.

Thank you Steph!

I usually finish a line of rubs (DizzyPig, Oakridge, Plowboys etc.) before I start trying another one. I hadn't started on the Simply Marvelous line yet and I rec'd Genie's Hooch for my TD win and maaaaaaaan!! This stuff is ridiculously good. I'm going to be real frank and say that I've been disappointed in some rubs I've tried but after I got a taste of just one of the SM rubs I'm very impressed. I honestly put that on everything.

6ZyXrWuh.png

This is my personal favorite right now! I am starting to play with the Maple :tape:

Back