THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm tearing up:cry:, It really saddens me to see so many suffer in such a way, nothing to eat, no friends, all sad all the time, everyone moping around:wacko:

All kidding aside, THAT Phubar looks like one hell of a good time! what a great idea for the families and all. Thanks for sharing your pron as well as your ideas (or whoes ever idea it was), what a wonderful party.

What's with all the short sleeves? I phigured your guys would be pretty phrosty by now.

Looks like a lot of good phood and phun!

CD

True...it's autumn right now with some hot air.
We were very lucky with the weather...I think most of us walked in their T-shirts till 20:00 or something.

I'm tearing up:cry:, It really saddens me to see so many suffer in such a way, nothing to eat, no friends, all sad all the time, everyone moping around:wacko:

All kidding aside, THAT Phubar looks like one hell of a good time! what a great idea for the families and all. Thanks for sharing your pron as well as your ideas (or whoes ever idea it was), what a wonderful party.

Thanks!

We have about 4-5 forum bashes per year and you don't want to miss them!

This was an idea from Brethren Jeroen (Dutch Poobah) I think.
We try to have the bashes in different kinds of corners in The Netherlands so that everybody has a chance to attend a bash.

Once per year it's in Belgium...last time was in Westmalle: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134304&highlight=westmalle

Next bash is in january on the same spot as last time: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125020&highlight=annerveenschekanaal

Wow man, it looks like everyone an awesome time! I've been waiting until I got to work today to check out all these pics, I was afraid all that amount of prOn might just cause my phone to explode! You guys sure know how to party like rock stars. :thumb:

Looks like a great time and all kinds of awesome food. Great pics, we can almost smell the smoke.

Back