Our First Ever "Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives!" Throwdown is now Live! LASTS Through Monday, Nov.20th w/ Simply Marvelous Prizes!

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Batch Image
Staff member
Name or Nickame
Andy
*** NOTE: This thread is an announcement. Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!***

"Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives!"

jm93E6hh.jpg

This was ssv3's winning entry from the 2020 "Fast Food" Throwdown

As chosen by bowhnter for winning the "Meat Salad" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

bowhnter said:
Cook something up from one of your favorite diners, drive-ins, or dives! There’s many possibilities from blueplate specials, fast food dishes, and specialties from hole in the walls with dishes that you keep coming back for. Give us a little background on your entry, why you like the dish so much, and the establishment if you would. You can also cook something of your own that fits within the category description.

If you’re looking for additional inspiration/ideas you can also check out a list of recipes from the TV show here:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/diners-drive-ins-and-dives/recipes

Standard Throwdown rules apply.

You may submit entries that are cooked from 11/03 through 11/20

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday 11/20/23.

Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!

Also, if you have not entered a Throwdown before,

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Our official prize sponsor for Q4 is Simply Marvelous with great rub packages- click here for details!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

My favorite dives/diners are breakfast joints. I typically get pancakes or French toast, which require a griddle.. that I don't have.

My favorite dives/diners are breakfast joints. I typically get pancakes or French toast, which require a griddle.. that I don't have.

A griddle doesn't have to be a Blackstone or the like.
I have one in the camper that is just a cast iron rectangle, with handles and a grease channel, that fits a Coleman stove or on a grill.
I got it at Harbor Freight for under $20.

It’s gonna be tough picking out my local favorite bbq joint for this TD

The one I want to do…. This guy is on another level with his NTX-BBQ

He only uses 44 Farms Prime… its sold out.. Told y’all this guy is on another level

Plan B- SNF prime

Plan C- Costco Prime

:laugh:

Last edited:
Back