Long Island :: Blue Point Craft Beer Festival :: Saturday January24th

Jeremiah

is one Smokin' Farker
http://craftbeerfestival.com/blue-point/

Anyone else planning on attending? I think I might stop by with a couple of my co-workers.

"Tickets: $35
Includes a half-pint English-style commemorative glass and six tasting tickets. Plus, a coupon good for one free half-gallon growler of beer to be redeemed at your next visit to the Blue Point Brewery. Designated Driver: $10"

In the FAQ it says additional drink tickets can be purchased for $3 a piece, probably good for filling that half pint glass.

Famous Dave's is sponsoring and vending so be sure to eat before hand or bring snacks with you.

Not bad as far as beer fests/tastings are concerned, however I've seen much better deals (all you can drink, etc). The list of brewers is pretty nice.

Saturday, January 24th
1:00 - 5:00 PM

Blue Point Brewing Company
161 Rver Ave.
Patchogue, New York 11772

Last edited:
I moight, rabbit, I moight!

I have to check with my chauffer...MrsBigBarry!

LIBros? Anybody else?

Top ten reasons why I think I'll pass.

10) I have absolutely no use for a half-pint English-style glass.

9) I can buy a lot more really great beer for $35.

8 ) I'll save $5 dollars in gas, and staying home will be the environmentally friendly thing to do.

7) I don't feel like walking a mile from the far end of the train station.

6) My seat at home is more comfortable thatn any seats they'll have, which I'm guessing they won't.

5) Three pints worth is barely enough to wet my whistle.

4) Would you trust a company that calls themselves the "Blue Point" Brewery when they are not in Blue Point?

3) At my age I shouldn't have to show my ID to anyone to drink.

2) My Barbecue is better than Famous Dave's

And the No. 1 reason . . .

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

1) Sledneck is not going!

Valid reasons all Tim, to be sure.
But Sled didn't actually say he wasn't going, just that he does not drink beer.:rolleyes:

Hey guys,

I just realized the Atlantic City Beerfest is almost here.

http://celebrationofthesuds.com/

This was an AWESOME event last year. Check out the list of breweries in attendance!

I'm definitely renting a hotel room and attending again this year. This was so good I would classify it as a "must go" for any beer lover that's in driving distance.

$35 and all you can drink (in 2-5 ounce portions, depending on who was pouring) for 3 hours. The funny thing was the best, and most expensive, brewers had the most generous pours. They really took pride in their product.

Unfortunately, I am out. Chores and prep for friends coming Sat night for BBQ dinner and cards.

AC looks cool but I am going to Mohegan the next w/e for Dennis Leary's show. Enjoy!

Back