Leftovers ---aaarg-_*"&$#+@# Unless,

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Unless nachos are involved. Leftover Tomahawk through the food processor on pulse. Heated and re-seasoned. Lawry's and Garlic Salt.
On The Border chips. Tillamook block and home shredded sharp cheddar and pepper jack. Joe T Garcia medium salsa on top. Broiled till bubbles and crispy toasty tortilla chip ears. Served with Bourbon and Pepsi Zero
It ate
It drank

Amen

PS- I grew up in a well done family. Toast meant freakn toast

Last edited:
That looks great! I tried some Cholula salsa on some chicken in a tortilla...smokey chipotle...hot. Paired up well, it wasn't hot either. I'm not salsa expert, but it made poor man food a tad more elegant. If ya see it, it may be worth picking up.

This Pepsi...this is fer the bourbon?

-D

Actually saw (seen?) The Cholula Salsa today. Didn't buy, will try next time. As for Pepsi zero. I had about 3" of Very Old Barton so made 3 drinks with VOB&P0. Ounce per ounce Pepsi 0 cost more than VOB :))

Last edited:
That looks great! I tried some Cholula salsa on some chicken in a tortilla...smokey chipotle...hot. Paired up well, it wasn't hot either. I'm not salsa expert, but it made poor man food a tad more elegant. If ya see it, it may be worth picking up.

This Pepsi...this is fer the bourbon?

-D

One day at Walmart a while back they were doing food demos of the Cholula Salsa and I figured it would be really good. Boy was I wrong. After tasting both the Chipotle and the Verde, I decided that both were no go for me. YMMV.

I do like the looks of the nachos thought.

Thanks,

Robert