KCBS website question

masque13

is one Smokin' Farker
hello folks.....as most of us know, the KCBS official website went through a major overhaul this winter.

On the old site, you could log in and check out how certain teams were doing....not just by looking at a particular event, but you could type in the team you name you were interested in and it would show you how they had done in every event they had cooked in not only this year, but the last two years, in most cases.

for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do that on the new site.....has that feature been taken away?

I emailed their customer service a few weeks ago and never got a reply....so I was hopeful someone on here may know?

I don't see it either, but I don't remember using it on the old site. I use bbqdata.com for that, but it is now a paid site, so I am not sure if you can search without signing up or not.

hello folks.....as most of us know, the KCBS official website went through a major overhaul this winter.

On the old site, you could log in and check out how certain teams were doing....not just by looking at a particular event, but you could type in the team you name you were interested in and it would show you how they had done in every event they had cooked in not only this year, but the last two years, in most cases.

for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do that on the new site.....has that feature been taken away?

I emailed their customer service a few weeks ago and never got a reply....so I was hopeful someone on here may know?

I don't believe that feature is currently available. I would expect it to be available in the future as existing issues are resolved.

I don't see it either, but I don't remember using it on the old site. I use bbqdata.com for that, but it is now a paid site, so I am not sure if you can search without signing up or not.

Pretty sure they have a 10 day trial, fwiw.

Back