THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you mind sharing those rules? I listened to your appearance with Greg Rempe last night, and understand that going forward you've addressed the rule regarding parting pork. I'd be curious to see what other changes, if any you've made.

All of our sites will be updated over the next couple on months, happy to publish them when they go live. Having said that I have offered KCBS all of the events I had planned next year, really cant be bothered with the bickering and accusations so our rule changes may be irrelevant.

Would always be interested in rule opinions, i can only go by our experiences and am in a position to implement any glaring issues that may have been missed if KCBS do not take up the competitions.

All of our sites will be updated over the next couple on months, happy to publish them when they go live. Having said that I have offered KCBS all of the events I had planned next year, really cant be bothered with the bickering and accusations so our rule changes may be irrelevant.

Would always be interested in rule opinions, i can only go by our experiences and am in a position to implement any glaring issues that may have been missed if KCBS do not take up the competitions.

KCBS doesn't organize any contests anywhere so it's highly unlikely they'll take you up on your offer. IMO it's a big part of their success. Each contest has it's own character and is run locally.

I understand, just want people to know i am happy to pass everything over. You know what i am trying to achieve just running out of steam.

Back