THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
Sharing a quick bit of info about a Jack Qualifier that has snuck up on the South GA and Florida teams

Anyone want to go to the Jack? Yep I do

February 20-21, 2009 Santa Fe College Bradford Fest Boots-N-BBQ Cook-Off Starke, FL (FBA) This contest is a State Championship and a Jack Daniels Qualifier.
Santa Fe College Endowment Corp. - 3000 NW 83rd Street - Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)-395-5355 or www.flbbq.org
for info: e-mail kathryn.lehman@sfcc.edu <kathryn.lehman@sfcc.edu>

This contest should be Electrifying

Lol, unfortunately they packed up Ole Sparky.

aprelectricChair991011h.jpg

But it would be a great place to try out your new lethal injection for brisket :icon_devil

starke

Hey Rub I dare you sit in it. It's still sittin there last time I seen it. I promise I want play with the switches:twisted::twisted: See you guys in 2 weeks. Did any of you guys have a problem with the layout of the field when me jess laid it out with the last beefcember fest. Sorry I can't stop the trains in the middle of the night, sorry. Kathryn ask me and jess help with the layout of the field thats why I asked. every body don't have to walk far to turn ins.

Back