-> IN PROGRESS: ***SPECIAL*** BBQ Brethren "Video Short" Throwdown! (Entries and Quality *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

I'm in, just have to make sure I don't have to drive that day. WIP. ;D

I'm guessing several others are too, just laying low for now....

All right, it's been a long time since I've entered a TD. Mostly that's because my smoker is made out of mud and winter kinda melts it a bit. It's drying out now and it's smoking season! I tried to keep it short, but it's still over 5 minutes. Sorry. Money shots are at around 4:30. I had fun making this, hopefully there will be more like it. Please consider the following video my official entry in this TD.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InyKeG2ReNM"]Saturday cook - YouTube[/ame]

Oops, just read colonel's post about music in the video. Mine may be a DQ. I defer to the powers that be. I always listen to music when grilling or bbq. Nothing added after the fact. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the replies.

Great job on all the entries so far, I'm still waiting for the Masters episode Gore promised us! :thumb:

Toast your video didn't embed. If you can still edit it get rid of the period between the U and the B (youtu.be). Or maybe re-post it so it's easier on Biggies Pole. :becky:

Last edited:
Thanks WWFB! Official repost for the benefit of Biggie's Pole. ;D

Official Entry and Such.

First ever YouTube video post (with a little help from my Friends, you know who you are ;)

I screwed up on my first time with moviemaker so the video repeats.

It sure was fun though!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMPVYpBhmQ8&feature=youtube"]BBQB 2013 Video TD - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for Lookin' !

Wow, Toast, what a great video, the music adds a lot of drama! I LOVE your voice and accent! I know, what accent? :noidea: The steaks look magnificent, loved to hear the sizzle, and you cue great toast. Great entry, great meal!

Oops, just read colonel's post about music in the video. Mine may be a DQ. I defer to the powers that be. I always listen to music when grilling or bbq. Nothing added after the fact. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the replies.

Aww, you could've been a contender for the long lost Dilly Bar :tsk:

And, to be fair, those were merely suggestions to try to level the playing field and keep people from being intimidated.

Back