I challenge you to Trade!!

Grimbo posted earlier that there were some difficulties with the computer so he's working on that and will post it ASAP, he will also extend the deadlines for mailing and salting.

The traders have been matched up. If you did not receive an email with your partner's name and address, you can log into the trade web site and see that information.

As promised, I've added a week to the send/receive deadline and a week to the salting date.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

The email I got had my information in it as my trade partner, but when I log in to the web site it shows my actual partner's info. :thumb:

The traders have been matched up. If you did not receive an email with your partner's name and address, you can log into the trade web site and see that information.

As promised, I've added a week to the send/receive deadline and a week to the salting date.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Am I trading with myself? LoL

Am I trading with myself? LoL

You and I are paired up, Jim. If you log into the trade round site, my information should be at the top of the page. If you have any trouble, PM me and I will get you any info you need.

Package sent today, Jim. Email sent with the tracking information. Hope you enjoy!

Back