THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MikeyBfromTN

Knows what a fatty is.
This was sent to me, as an invite. It's too far for us. I offered to post this, so some of you might consider this. I'm not associated with this contest, so direct all inquiries to Pam.

Hello! My name is Pamela Beerup and I am hosting a KCBS BBQ contest in Boonville, MO June 5-6. I really need you all there! I am writing in the hopes that you would consider joining us! It will be fun, people's choice Friday night, I will provide the wings to cook and then Sat is ALL about you! Live music both nights, beer garden and LOTS of fun. This is my first KCBS contest and I want to make it great, that is where I need teams like YOU! I hope you will consider attending! Thanks, Pam

P.S. All I am looking for right now is a commitment, you can pay later, I just want to have an idea of how many teams are thinking of coming!

Flyer attached.

Attachments

• BBQ Boonville flyer 2015.pdf
    503.5 KB · Views: 13
Back