THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a couple rosemary plants and often use it on grilled and smoked meats, I've done it for the flavor profile not the potential health benefit. Good to know.

Interesting. I have a huge rosemary plant. My wife loves the stuff. Might give it a try on the grill

I tried some rosemary on the steaks The wife picked up yesterday at Krogers on sale. I first seasoned with my SPOG mix then added the Rosemary to one side. I let them sit on the counter for about 1/2 hour while I let the Weber Performer with the Vortex get up to temp. I gave the steaks a quick hot sear over the Vortex then moved them to the indirect side to finish up Med To Med Rare. The wife said they were some of the best I have done for her in a while.
I have to admit that I also liked the accent from the Rosemary. It added something without overpowering the meat. I will be doing some more cooks with it.
Thanks for posting the hint.

Back