THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BuffaloDave

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
David
Hello everyone! As you can see from the handle, my name is Dave. I've been cueing for quite some time, cooking/grilling for even longer. WSM mostly and looking into getting something I can do much larger cooks on. Currently I'm obsessed with pastrami. Beef ribs, brisket... I'm about to stram a beef heart. Looks like a great forum with a ton of info so hopefully I'll be able to contribute and pick up a bunch along the way!

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Back