THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J&B'sBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Euharlee Covered Bridge 'Que (GBC Qualifier)
Euharlee, GA
June 3 - 4, 2016
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

KCBS Reps: KATHY BRAZIER, PHILLIP BRAZIER
Contest Number: 6211
Prize Money: $8,000

Contact Information:
Gowan Fenley
Phone: 678-231-5064
gowan@bbqteam.net

Who is going to this event?

Since Johnny Mitchell's is no longer walking distance from the event, a few of us decided a potluck for Friday night would be a great way to get everyone together. Check out the sign up genius link below to sign up for an item for the potluck. If you have any questions/concerns, shoot me a PM, message me on FB, or send me an email to jandbsbbq@gmail.com.

See y'all there!!

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0e4faea728a2fd0-euharlee

This event is coming up quickly!

If you're attending, and you haven't signed up for a dish for Friday night yet, please do so soon!

See y'all on Friday!

Atlanta BBQ Club will be there.......

My plan is to drop the trailer on Thursday and won't be back till late Friday due to work conflicts. I hope the rest of the team can handle the Meat inspection and team meeting without me.

I wouldn't miss this contest for anything! It was our first contest that we cooked back in 2012. Love this contest.

Also looking forward to a good potluck with all of you guys.

This potluck was your idea, and I do not see your name on the list... :drama: :becky:

This potluck was your idea, and I do not see your name on the list... :drama: :becky:

I know, I know.... I am in though! I tried signing up the other day and it didn't work. Maybe because I was on my phone? I'll go look at the list and see what is needed right now.

See you in the morning!

JM

Back