Desperately in need for help for American Royal!

Big-T

Found some matches.
My name is Tom, pit master of Southern Dutch BBQ out of the Netherlands. We will attent at the American Royal in 2 weeks. Alltough it is a challenge to get all your equipment, everything was arranged a couple of months ago. Unfortunately the team who would help us with a cooker cancelled due to personal reasons.

Now, just two weeks before the American Royal, we don't have a cooker yet. I am getting a bit nervous, so I try to shout it out here and maybe we are lucky!

We preferably are looking for a Humphreys Smoker or Jambo, as these are the cookers we have experience with. So are you planning to come to the Royal, but don't need your cooker and are you willing to help a team from overseas? Please mail me at tom (a) southerndutchbbq.com

Thank you guys so much!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

That's a tough situation. While I can't personally help I would suggest you reach out out to Jamie Geer (Jambo Pits) and Humphreys and see if they would be willing to "sponsor" your team with a cooker. You might also have some good luck with Tuscaloosa Q (Shirley Fabrications) as the owner posts on here quite often.

I hope things work out for you and your team!

Back